Paul Farmer F and B Reptiles (Good Guy) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-15-2005, 04:43 PM   #1
Junkyard
Paul Farmer F and B Reptiles (Good Guy)

I just received an Albino Burm from Paul today, packed great and she looks awesome. She came nippy and active from that trip, I could not be any happier.

After dealing with one person who pulled a "one two switch" on me, I was told that because I was asking for a female I needed to pay an extra $20. Which his ad never stated, nor was I told until I was to pay that there was a price increase on females. I do not have aproblem with that execpt he did not advertise or say otherwise until I was to pay. Even in all my previous e-mails stating I wanted a female. I droped this wacko an e-mail ending the sale before it started.

I e-mailed Paul, stood up from the chair to go meet a man about a horse when Paul calls me. Within 30 seconds of sending him the e-mail! That was awesome, he knows a lot about the Burms he sells and was so confident I said deal! I will definately buy from Paul again, he is a good guy. His prices are good and he was right on in everything. Thank you Paul.

Old 07-21-2005, 12:17 AM   #2
littlepretty82
I just got a pair of hognose from Paul today. They were better packed than any other snakes we have had shipped from anywhere else He was very helpfull and I look forward to doing business with him later when we are ready for our Burmese. If you are looking for a burm, ball, or hognose definitely check them out !!!
Andrea Bonnett

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!