For Sale Downsizing collection, boa +more for sale. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 01-28-2020, 08:26 PM   #1
Ethyaan
Downsizing collection, boa +more for sale.

Long story short, I need to downsize my animal collection, mainly my reptiles and inverts. So I'd like to re-home them, all of them will come with a simple tub enclosure besides the boa, she comes with a full tank set up, thermostat and such included. I unfortunately cannot ship any of these, so it will have to be a local pickup in the San Antonio area, sorry if that causes any inconveniences.

So, for sale are a female bci boa, I'm not sure on the age but I'm guessing about a year old, maybe 2ft ish, hard to tell, asking for around $250 for her and the setup. An hypo Everglades ratsnake, he's fairly small, somewhere under the 2ft mark, $60 for him.

I do also have some inverts for sale (sorry if this is supposed to be on another thread, just figured it'd be easier to have it all on one) , I have an adult domino roach, a pair of those blue death beetles, a large desert hairy scorpion, a colony of Turkish roaches, a colony of orange head roaches, a A. Geni sling, and a large Ephebopus murinus for sale as well. I do also have a random Nepenthes bloody mary I'm looking to get rid of as well, I'd prefer to sell all the inverts together for about $80. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and forgive me if I did something wrong, I'm rather new here.

I'd prefer if you message me at ethanlindley0@gmail.com if you're interested, thank you.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!