NEED to get ahold of Jeff@Boaphile - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 11-23-2005, 07:36 PM   #1
bbbxcursion
NEED to get ahold of Jeff@Boaphile

I ordered some stuff like 3 months ago-a thermostat and extra doors. Well he shipped them to me a while a go, no problems. But today I get another shipment from him of the same doors and thermostat. I never payed for the second shipment, I never even ordered it. I would love to just keep the stuff, but I never gave him any money for it. I tried calling and all I get is an answering maching that's full so I can't leave a messege. Anyone know how I can get a hold of him? I'd like to pay for the thermostat but I don't need the extra doors and I want to return them to him.

Old 11-23-2005, 07:41 PM   #2
Bill & Amy
Hit or Miss

Calling Jeff is hit or miss. He might answer might not. You would be better off sending an email with a bold title like "I OWE YOU MONEY". Then explain and give your phone number. It took me 2 weeks 2 get ahold of him by phone and I think I just got lucky!

Old 11-23-2005, 07:51 PM   #3
Chris@TSE
That sounds about right. Back when I had placed an order I sent multiple emails and placed numerous calls.

I did not receive a return call until the day I flat out said "send us our money back.... NOW."

Got a call back within a few hours......

Old 11-23-2005, 11:00 PM   #4
Cat_72
I've never called him....for some reason I'm one of the lucky ones and he's always responded to my emails right away.

I must say, it's nice to see someone being so flat-out honest....I can't help but think there's too many folks who would have just kept the stuff and waited to see if Jeff caught the mistake...kudos to you.

Old 11-24-2005, 12:09 AM   #5
bbbxcursion
Calling him for some reason has never been a problem. He's always answered the last 3 times I called him before to place an order. But ofcourse now that he sent me something on accident I can't get ahold of him. I would just go to his website and place an order for a thermostat to pay for this one. If he does not read the order correctly, he will just send me another and I've accompilshed nothing. Honesty is best, nothing good comes from stealing. I'm gonna try to email him with the subject I OWE YOU MONEY!-That's a good idea, thanks Wild Bill I'll let you know how it works out, thanks for taking your time to respond to this.-MUCH appreciated!

Old 11-24-2005, 12:12 AM   #6
Cat_72
Well, he may be out for the holiday weekend.....if you don't hear back from him, I'd try again on Monday. A lot of folks I know were heading out on trips to see family already today...

Old 11-24-2005, 04:55 AM   #7
bbbxcursion
Yeah that's a good point also. I'll email him and wait 'till the middle of next week to hear from him then I'll try calling again. Thanks again I'll let you know how it works out.

Old 11-26-2005, 03:35 PM   #8
MGReptiles
The way Mr Roone is you woudl think he would be beating down your door for the cash.. Sorry but that dude just rubs me the wrong way...lol

Old 11-26-2005, 04:20 PM   #9
bbbxcursion
??? Still no response from him??? Maybe out of town for the holiday???

Old 11-30-2005, 01:33 PM   #10
bbbxcursion
And nothing yet.............I've never had this big of a problem giving $$$$ to someone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!