Enclosure Pics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-17-2006, 06:28 PM   #1
ewhitefo
Enclosure Pics

Let me know what you all think..

Old 01-17-2006, 06:32 PM   #2
ewhitefo
This Enclosure has a basking area with a 100 watt Basking bulb and Reptisun 10.0 Compact, his hide which is the leaves in the corner has a 75 watt infared above it and a 24 inch tube 10.0 reptisun in the corner.. He also has a hammock which he likes alot and he is eating great and really active in there.. In the pics you can see his water bowl and twop feeding dishes which he gets fresh chopped collards mixed with other greens and pellets every day. No heat rocks and the whole works is on a timer accept the infared stays hot all the time.. 95 in his basking spot and 80-85 every where else at night it drops to about 76 degrees accept right under the infared which its about 80 at the floor level there..

Old 01-17-2006, 06:50 PM   #3
ByRandom
Ed, that enclosure is awesome! I wish I had the room for something like that. Very impressive. Like you didn't already know that, lol.

Old 01-17-2006, 07:28 PM   #4
ewhitefo
Its hard to see in the pictures and its not in use right now until Rex is bigger but under the carpet its a wire closet shelf..and below that in the view where you can see the bottom of the enclosure from the front you will see a little bit of tan bag hanging out.. You guessed it, its a drawer that has a liner and it slides out. Through the wire mesh all the Poop, shed, extra food, and other unmentionables go and you just slide out the drawer, wrap up the bag, and put a new one in and slide in the drawer..I saw alot of cages on the net with adult Igs that used those prefab white metal closet shelves as flooring and basking surfaces.. They have a coating on them and are smoth for the Igs to slide on but a little one can get under it so I put carpet in for a few years..

Old 01-21-2006, 12:14 AM   #5
FirstTimer
speaking of cages, has anyone ever visited cages by design?? http://www.cagesbydesign.com/ They look real good, but a little pricey I think.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!