What is your OTHER job? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-08-2006, 11:34 AM   #1
raiquee
What is your OTHER job?

Okay, I know everyone here deals with their geckos on a daily basis, but what is your "other" job? I thought this would be a neat thread to get to know one another a bit more

I work full time at a retail pet store, called Pet World. Only in Wisconsin I also am a part time Partylite Consultant! I sell candles as well!

Okay what does everyone else do?

Old 03-08-2006, 11:53 AM   #2
techgirl
i'm a mother and a vet tech at an animal emergency center

Old 03-08-2006, 12:10 PM   #3
brandy101010
i sell on ebay, clean the house, and take care of the "kids" im studing to be a vet tech.

Old 03-08-2006, 12:14 PM   #4
o0 RYAN 0o
Primarily I'm a self employed/freelance web designer. I also work with Flash and Director creating interactive projects and cds. I also do some print/graphics work, though it wouldn’t be at the top of my list of favs.

I also do some computer repair. There's only one thing that comes with those jobs, and that's wanting to rip your hair out. Insanely frustrating sometimes!

Old 03-08-2006, 12:30 PM   #5
perefalcon
Landlord....

Old 03-08-2006, 12:36 PM   #6
Jeremy Letkey
I am a carpenter. I take this... and make it look like this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg after.JPG (40.2 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg Before1.JPG (42.2 KB, 125 views)

Old 03-08-2006, 12:47 PM   #7
Golden Gate Geckos
WOW, Jeremy! I need to hire you! The main Guy I work for was a carpenter, too!

I am a full-time leopard gecko breeder and part-time Minister and Chaplain.

Old 03-08-2006, 12:50 PM   #8
BalloonzForU
Nice job Jeremy. LOL I have those same bar chairs.

I'm kind of a jack of all trades. I help my hubby run his business, payroll, accounting, bill, dispatch, office manager, etc. I also run my own businesses, designing and building balloon decor for weddings and events, build websites, create personalized candy bar wrappers, oh yeah and full time mom to humans, cats, dog, fish, turtles and many geckos, which include, being a cook, maid, taxi, and homework helper. I know i"m leaving something out.

Old 03-08-2006, 12:53 PM   #9
dragonflyreptiles
Im a full time mom to 2, Emily is almost 4 and Cody is 6

Old 03-08-2006, 01:02 PM   #10
nwheat
I am a "home most of the time" mom - my kids are 41/2 and 7. I'm also a part-time biology instructor at a local community college. This semester I'm teaching a course that is new for me and it is eating up tremendous amounts of time!!! At least it is a great course to teach & I'll be doing it again in the fall! Yikes! Speaking of which I've got lecture coming up!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!