Natures Spirit Reptiles! Great People!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-20-2006, 11:26 AM   #1
snakeman56
Natures Spirit Reptiles! Great People!!!

I just bought one of their incubators and I have to say that it's first class. I am using it already and I love it. Their Customer service is OUTSTANDING!! Fast respond to phone calls and emails. Very helpfull with answering questions. A big THANK YOU to Casey and Darla Hulse.

Tom Sierra

Old 06-04-2006, 05:01 PM   #2
joshwilson
I also purchased an incubator from NSR, and it is great. And I only had to wait about a week and a half for it.

Old 06-04-2006, 05:20 PM   #3
EriksReptiles
They got me my incubator really fast and their customer service is Amazing!! I will be ordering afew more this year!!

Thanks Erik

Old 06-04-2006, 10:59 PM   #4
Living Art Reptiles
Thumbs up Casey & Darla.

Hi,

Casey & Darla are great! Customer service is excellent, as well as their products.

Old 06-05-2006, 12:14 AM   #5
DThomas
Casey is absolutely top notch. I received a great rack from him a few months back. Great construction and customer service.

Old 06-05-2006, 06:49 AM   #6
DAND
Thumbs up Agreed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
Casey is absolutely top notch. I received a great rack from him a few months back. Great construction and customer service.
I wouldn't consider going or even looking any where else for my rack/caging needs.

Old 06-07-2006, 04:22 PM   #7
Dennis Hultman
I have several racks from Casey. I absolutely agree. TOP NOTCH all around.
Awesome customer service and quality!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!