Baby Green Iguanas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 07-01-2022, 11:04 AM   #1
IndyHerpFest
Baby Green Iguanas

Healthy and pretty babies.
around 10 inches long super tiny
Eating on fresh cut greens + strawberries

$40 each + shipping

pickup in crawfordsville, IN
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-01-2022, 12:42 PM   #2
Socratic Monologue
Per Creative Commons rights, you need to note the owner of this image and link to the original. I'm assuming you don't know, but I figured it out and you can too.

Per online herp advertising practices, using any photo that is not your own without noting that fact and the reason why you can't simply take a photo of the animals you (claim to) own is a big red flag.

Old 07-01-2022, 03:10 PM   #3
IndyHerpFest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
Per Creative Commons rights, you need to note the owner of this image and link to the original. I'm assuming you don't know, but I figured it out and you can too.

Per online herp advertising practices, using any photo that is not your own without noting that fact and the reason why you can't simply take a photo of the animals you (claim to) own is a big red flag.

Calm down internet explorer.

Hence why I posted for more information/pics contact 765-307-8286

I can use any free to use picture online for attention.

But if you think I wont show a buyer what hes getting or the actual pictures of the animals in hand you are crazy sir.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!