SOLD!! Proven Male Eastern Blue Tongue - Het Hypo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Old 11-11-2022, 06:27 PM   #1
MoonTemeraire
Proven Male Eastern Blue Tongue - Het Hypo

Last skink that I have left.

- Hypos ( white morph ) are extremely rare here in the US.
He is very calm and handable. I've yet to breed him myself. I have no females and not planning to get any other skinks. Last owner mentioned that he is a very eager breeder. Has made hypos with a female. Rubbed scale on his head that has healed up. Doesn't effect him.
- Produced by Ray Gurgui himself ( which sadly lost most of his eastern and northerns in his collection, during Covid, but didn't go into detail about it ).
From his Brisbane lineage.

He is perfectly healthy and is eating well on greens and high quality wet dog food. Some fruit/berries and mice are occasional being offered, which he gladly eat. Even Reptillinks are being accepted.

Due to temperatures, shipping is extremely limited. Local sale preferred.
For reviews, payments and other useful information:
https://www.morphmarket.com/stores/moontemeraire/

I can be contacted through my Email. Facebook is also an option. Going under the same name. Fauna inbox is almost full.
Serious offers considered

Thank you and be well
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!