NEWTS! At NARBC Tinley Park, IL March 18-19 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 03-05-2023, 07:19 PM   #1
axolotl_jake
NEWTS! At NARBC Tinley Park, IL March 18-19

I'll have some newts available for pickup only at NARBC Tinley Park March 18-19 at the Chicago Reptile House booth. All are first come, first served no matter who you think you are or who you know. This prevents you from wasting too much of my time and prevents both of us from ripping the other off, which seems to be a popular activity with animal buyers and sellers. It's simple, when you get to the table you can look at the newts and if you like them you buy them, if you don't like them you just go away. I'm real dumb and don't know how to use a telephone or computer to respond to messages on any platform including texts or emails so I guess you'll just need to talk to me at the show, or not, whatever. I start selling newts when I get to the table Saturday morning. All of the newts have been kept mostly aquatic. I guarantee they've been eating and thriving for me and I'm happy to share how they've been raised but I can't guarantee your success. Petco offers a 14 day guarantee, maybe you want to just go shop for newts there instead? If I get the feeling you're going to be a problem, all prices triple.

Any issues with what has been outlined above?
There will be a stack of complaint forms at the table. You can fill one out and make sure to sign and date it. Then we'll throw it right in the trash where it belongs with the rest of the complaints, together as a community.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Triturus dobrogicus *proven pair in breeding condtion $80/pair (one pair availble)

Triturus dobrogicus *juveniles $20 (only a couple left)

Triturus carnifex (normal male + flavistic female in breeding condition) $150/pair

T.carnifex (normal x normal pair in breeding condtion) $120/pair

Cynops ensicauda popei *juveniles 3 for $100 (15 available)

Cynops ensicauda popei *proven breeding pair $220/pair (one pair available)

Neurergus crocatus 4 for $100 (60+ available)

Axolotls- affordable, assorted colors, sizes with all limbs and gills intact. I should have more than one hundred but less than one million available.

Axolotl mommies need not stop by. They struggle to keep their axolotls and have the audacity to preach to others about axolotl care. It's never a bad idea to take advice from others who are farther on the path you're trying to go down. For example: if Gretchen needs to pop her axolotls in the fridge or dunk them in saltwater every other week because they're chronically ill, maybe Gretchen shouldn't be on facebook telling others how they should keep them? If Mildred can't seem to get her axolotls to eat anything, even though they were eating fine for the person she "rescued" them from, maybe silly Milly has no business telling anyone how it's done either? You're free to draw your own conclusions.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-05-2023, 09:27 PM   #2
The Toad
This is the best ad I've ever seen. I'll be driving in from Kansas and although I don't want or need a newt, I now have to stop by this booth.....

Old 03-10-2023, 02:08 AM   #3
Cyphyrys
Can you send pictures of each of the axolotls? I wanna pick one prior

Old 03-14-2023, 07:36 PM   #4
axolotl_jake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyphyrys View Post
Can you send pictures of each of the axolotls? I wanna pick one prior
Your complaint form is in the mail.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-16-2023, 04:02 PM   #5
nberry
Love this ad

Old 03-19-2023, 02:42 AM   #6
Tom Trout
You have the best ads on fauna classified. You are saying what every animal seller has ever thought especially honest ones. Thank you. Dishonest ones don’t care, they love selling to silly Milly since they are closing up shop anyway and moving on.

Old 04-21-2023, 09:00 PM   #7
HISSterical
���������� This deserves to go back on top!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!