Animal Plastics cages for sale 4ft and 6fts - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 07-20-2023, 05:59 PM   #1
masterofmolerats
Animal Plastics cages for sale 4ft and 6fts

I'm selling a group of 16 Animal Plastics snake cages. I paid $5860 including shipping for these back in 2010. They are about $6000 currently, plus $400-500 for shipping. I'm looking to get $4000. I would prefer to sell as a group. Pickup only in Greenville, SC area. They're disassembled, they would all fit in the back of a standard pickup truck. I'm a motivated seller, reasonable offers will be considered.

They have glass doors with the AP locks, all screws included. The pictures show them assembled, but they are currently unassembled. Important: some of the glass doors have been broken beyond repair. At least 2 cages would need both sets recut by a local glass shop. These are in storage at my mom's and I will update when I get a count of broken doors.

4x T8s 48x24x12
4x T11s 48x24x18 (small holes drilled to fix driftwood perches)
8x T25s 72x30x18

Extras: 3 dividers to turn some of the T25s into two 36x30x18 cages. The wooden dividers were sealed with two coats of Helmsman urethane, painted with a primer, then painted black, then sealed again with another two coats of Helmsman. I also have a few ceramic light fixtures and 18" or 24" light strips which will be included. All the 18" tall cages had holes drilled to mount the light fixtures. If I can find the big caster wheels which I had for the bases I will include them.

Contact Kyle Finn (Kyle T Finn AT gmail)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2023, 11:20 PM   #2
sublime79
I'm interested in the T25's if you're willing to split them up.

Old 07-24-2023, 08:36 AM   #3
masterofmolerats
send me an email and maybe we can work something out.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-24-2023, 01:27 PM   #4
sublime79
Email sent

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!