Who wants to be a chameleon breeder??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 07-31-2023, 09:13 PM   #1
Kent67
Who wants to be a chameleon breeder???

Who wants to be a chameleon breeder??? FREE starter adult male RBBB Ambilobe with package. Located in San Diego.

We're moving and it looks like I'll never get back into it. Approximately 46 used screen cages (Ed Snow cages, better than ZooMed and Reptibreeze), MistKing pump with tubing and a bunch of nozzles, 9-ish shop light and a bunch of heat light fixtures, 5 large drip trays, old Hovabator incubator, and accessories.

Cage numbers and sizes:
35-ish Medium (16 x 16 x 30 inch)
8 Large (18 x 18 x 36 inch)
1 Large new in sealed box (18 x 18 x 36 inch)
4 XLarge (24 x 24 x 48 inch)
1 that they dont make anymore (24 x 24 x 36 inch)
At LLL these cages would retail for $3655 plus tax. All are heavily used and may have some small, repairable holes, but are perfectly functional. I have some screen repair tape to throw in, too.
I also have two very, very large custom cages made by the same company that are in poor shape but are available if anyone wants to repair them. 4 feet wide x 3 feet deep x 5 feet tall.
Free Ambilobe is about 5 years old and came from Kammerflage but I have no other info on him. Photos of chameleon taken today.
And I won't tell anyone who bought it all. 🤐

$800 for everything
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!