Subadult Female Panther Chameleon w/Cage - PA PICK UP ONLY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 10-10-2023, 09:08 PM   #1
Night10gail
Subadult Female Panther Chameleon w/Cage - PA PICK UP ONLY

Female Panther Chameleon, about 2yro I think & recently laid her first clutch of infertile eggs (23+ of them, wow). Loves crickets, superworms, and all kinds of roaches. Does have a kink about halfway down her tail, but it's purely cosmetic and does not affect her in anyway (she uses her tail normally, laid eggs w/o issue, etc). Includes her complete 24in x 24in x 48in (2ft square, 4ft tall) Repti Breeze screen cage with lamps + bulbs (24'' linear UVB + dome), 2 drippers (only 1 pictured; the other needs to be hung from a hook screwed into the wall above the cage because it's huge; the pictured one stacks down incase you want to use it on top of the cage), screen covered water catch container for the dripper to prevent cage flooding, live plants (including a 6'' potted fern + baby spider plant that aren't pictured; note that the Pothos at the bottom will be trimmed or divided for propagation), Hubba Mist (old style Repti Rain), hanging Neptonion chameleon feeder, the branches & other décor pictured (note the cholla wood branch in the back L will be replaced w/an oak branch as she has a hard time griping it w/how thick around it is & the plastic fern above it will not be included), D3 free jar of calcium powder (about half full), & a freshly started colony of green banana roaches w/their cage (no heat). Everything you need to keep her happy. Local PICK UP ONLY in Lebanon PA; REDUCED TO $200 CASH, for fastest response text 717-304-4487 or I will be checking my messages here weekly. I DO NOT DO CODES.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-18-2023, 12:27 PM   #2
Night10gail
REDUCED to $200 for everything (Chameleon + complete cage setup)! I am able to meet at most Hamburg, Lebanon, or Carlisle PA Expos. Next Expo is December 9th in Lebanon PA.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-24-2023, 04:33 PM   #3
Night10gail
SOLD!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chameleon, panther, reptibreeze