For Sale Leopard Tortoise yearling - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 01-09-2024, 06:11 PM   #1
Southernreptiles15
Leopard Tortoise yearling

Gorgeous high white 4.5” shell length Pardalis Babcocki Leopard tortoise. Weighing in at 320 grams. Nice white growth and feeding on everything in sight. Incubated to female and very much appearing to be so. Hatched November 2022. Feeding on lots of greens, cactus pads, etc. She’s a beautiful example. $400.00 plus shipping.

I have a couple others that have less white coloration, still really nice, same size for $350.00 plus shipping.

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE, FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM AT THE LINKS BELOW. PLEASE LIKE AND FOLLOW TO SEE UPDATED POSTS ON NEW AVAILABILITY AND WHATS HAPPENING.

Links:
www.southernreptiles.net
www.Facebook.com/southernreptiles
www.instagram.com/thesouthernreptiles

Shipping is priority overnight via FedEx. Local pick up is possible in West Palm beach, Florida. Shipppng cost will include styro insulated box, 40 hour heat pack or cool pack (if necessary), and live arrival guarantee. Shipping generally runs around $50.00 give or take. Shipping varies depending on your location and weight/dimensions of the box. For payment I take PayPal, email invoice through square (credit/debit card/Apple Pay) or zelle.

For additional pictures, shipping quote or questions please email me at southernreporders@gmail.com or text message/call 561-289-2sixsix0. If I do not answer please leave a voicemail.

Please be aware of your local, state, and federal wildlife laws and regulations prior to your purchase. We will NOT knowingly send a shipment in violation of any local, state, or federal regulations. All turtle and tortoises sold under 4 inches are for scientific, educational, research and display purposes only.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!