2006 Male Motleys! $3500 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 04:55 PM   #1
GotBoids18
2006 Male Motleys! $3500

These are not your average 06' babies. I guarantee you will not find stronger 06' Motleys than these.. ALL are 24" , up to 28" and already eating small rats. If you want a hassle free animal, these are for YOU. I give 100% customer satisfaction, with a 30 day (limited) money back guarantee. You can email me for details on the guarantee, pretty simple. You have 6 animals to choose from, so make a move before they're sold out! You are saving enough money to fly here and pick them up in person! You will NOT be dissappointed, more pictures available! A 20% non refundable deposit will hold your animal for one month, no payment plans at this price. Picutres of the Super Salmon available upon request. They are completely unrelated and she will not be sold seperately. Male in 1st picture is SOLD! THANKS TIBOR!

Thanks,
Joe Lydon

Three males have been sold, only 3 to go! The lone female is available for $4500 FIRM. I can be emailed directly at xxxonefastcarxxx@aol.com, most of my Fauna forwarded mail goes to spam. I can also pair up an 05' F4 Super Salmon female that's 4' long with a male Motley for $5000.00 shipped. By the time the male is ready to breed, you'll have a super Salmon female to make a 1/2 litter of Salmon Motleys and 1/2 litter of Salmons!

Male

Male

Female $4500.00 FIRM
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread