A QUESTION FOR WEBSLAVE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-13-2002, 04:03 AM   #1
oreganus
DEAR WEBSLAVE,

You have probably seen shadiguy SLAMMING and SLANDERING me for the better part of the week.  Well, you may also look on the classifieds he has put the same snake he was slamming me about on here, up for sale as a venomoid.  I feel by doing that he has OPENLY admitted that his posts concerning my reputation and character were FALSE. Therefore I am asking publicly for you to remove ALL of his posts about me.  I know that you have rules about removing threads, but with all of these circumstance, I think removing the threads would be the only proper thing to do.
THANKS,
Kevin Smith

Old 10-13-2002, 08:20 AM   #2
shadiguy1
right kevin stop your lying you never sent any paperwork .. and there is other people that have claims filed with the internet fraud division on you. you sent me a hot snake as a venomoid. stop trying to have it removed post a copy of the paperwork lets see how much bull you came up with this time

Old 10-13-2002, 08:47 AM   #3
John Apple
Hey Kevin
Why didn't you include this in the original thread
didn't you read the 1ST topic on this end of the board???
I wouldn't be surprised if your attempt to gain support gets deleted
better yet sell more 'venomoids' w/out papers to other un-suspecting people

Old 10-13-2002, 09:38 AM   #4
Rob @ RK Reptiles
Kevin,

If you want to try and prove your side of the story, then post the paperwork here for everyone to see.  That is a start, but the fact still remains, you should not have sent the animal without the paperwork PERIOD. How hard is it for you understand that? He plainly told you NO PAPERWORK...NO DEAL.  Hell that is clear and simple.

Old 10-13-2002, 10:53 AM   #5
jlepsch
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ RK Reptiles @ Oct. 13 2002,09:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
At this point I think the paperwork is a moot point. &nbsp;The transaction went bad, but making it a headache for others is worse.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Posted: Sep. 27 2002,10:17 &nbsp; &nbsp;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cb 02 Venomoid Canebrake Rattler. Full Gland And Duct Removal.Eating F/t Or prekilled Rat Pups or Hoppers.
300 + Shipping If Interested Email Shadiguy1@aol.com

--------------
Espedito C. Fink </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Posted: Oct. 13 2002,03:44 &nbsp; &nbsp;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOY TIT(O), YOU ARE ONE PIECE OF WORK! I thought you bitched and moaned that it was hot, &nbsp;so someone's life is worth $300+shipping to you??? You are such a whiney little lying B**CH . &nbsp;I HOPE EVERYONE SEES YOUR POST AND REALIZES WHAT PIECE YOU ARE! &nbsp;YOU CAN TAKE THAT SNAKE AND SHOVE IT STRAIGHT UP YOUR __. &nbsp;I SHOULD SUE YOU FOR ALL OF THE MONEY YOU HAVE LOST ME IN THE LAST WEEK! &nbsp;IF YOU EVER SAY YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH ME AGAIN, WE CAN MEET UP AND SEE HOW YOU DEAL WITH PEOPLE WHEN YOU AREN'T HIDING BEHIND YOUR LITTLE COMPUTER SCREEN.
Kevin Smith &nbsp;</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Posted: Oct. 13 2002,08:34 &nbsp; &nbsp;

sorry i can not sell this snake as a Venomoid i got it From Oreganus who Claimed this Snake Was A venomoid You right i posted the snake as a venomoid cause you said the paperwork waw on its way 3 weeks ago i had people inbterested in it but have not sold it do to the fact that you could not produce paperwrok on the snake. see i dont send out snakes as venomoids like you. thats why i turned away the sale do to &nbsp;the fact that there is nopaperwork because it is Hot. Kevin Go BAck To jail.. you con

--------------
Espedito C. Fink </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

Salesmanship and customer service speaks for itself. &nbsp;This thread never had a thing to do with me, but I should be able to browse the classifieds without stumbling into a cat fight.

Old 10-13-2002, 03:38 PM   #6
BoaJeff
The funny or disturbing thing in all of this is the fact that he said that the mouse died when he did the mouse test so the paperwork is a non point anymore!!!! Does anybody actually read threads? They both seem shady and I dont think I would do business with either.

Old 10-13-2002, 03:53 PM   #7
shadiguy1
boajeff, that is my point i did the mous test he still claims the snake isnt hot. that is the point he still claims i lying when in all reality i am not. its been nearly a month i posted an add to sell the Supposed Venomoid had offers but couldnt sell because i was led on and on for almost 4 weeks now a little over 3 it has been and i will not sell someone a snake that isn't a venomoid and claim it is as in this case.. &nbsp; i gave him the benifit of the doubt . And he failed to produce any paperwork.

Old 10-13-2002, 04:18 PM   #8
oreganus
But there are also several factors that determine if the mouse dies. &nbsp;Did you try milking the snake? I am only saying this because I know the snake is a venomoid. &nbsp;
Kevin

Old 10-13-2002, 05:54 PM   #9
shadiguy1
POST THE PAPERWORK Kevin,enough of wasting the bandwidth

Old 10-13-2002, 06:23 PM   #10
WebSlave
Am I the only one REALLY tired of reading about this issue?

You have three threads running on the BOI, and another in the FOR SALE section.

I'm about ready to close all of your threads and boot you both out of here.

Sheesh!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!