TAME!!!! afrock - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 10:17 PM   #1
retic16
TAME!!!! afrock

thats right you heard me correct a tame african rock python. she is 10 foot, she is handled every day. i am asking 200 for her. just email me if you want fresh pics i can even prove how tame she is i can take a pic with me giving her a kiss if you dont believe me. my email is iluvsnakes@msn.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-16-2006, 11:05 PM   #2
maxus_85
man i don't care what you say their isn't a thing as a tame afrock raised them for four years handling them everyday and never had one yet so if yours is like you say send pics to maxus_85@yahoo.com and i'll see what i can do with her in my breeding schedule

Old 10-16-2006, 11:22 PM   #3
retic16
she is the "let me hold her" snake everyone loves her. there are many afrocks out there mean but she isnt one of them i have taken special care to make sure she dont get that way
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-17-2006, 02:25 AM   #4
wild.thang
i had one that would bite anyone outside of my family but once she knew you she was fine.

Old 10-26-2006, 11:12 AM   #5
fuscusking13
Tame Afrocks

I have a pair of tame Afrocks, and my friend has a female that is tamer than any burm or ball you could ever find. As a matter of fact we had her out last night while in shed and no problems. She is well over 110 pounds too, a giant and so nice. I have never ever been bitten by a rock, but I have by balls, burms, kingsnakes ect. I have handled babies, sub adults and adults. The problem is everyone would rather save a few bucks and buy CH or wild caught as opposed to CBB. Thats why people have such a negative view of them. Retics get the same bad rap, another species I have never been bitten by and have handled many, and owned 3. Not to mention I see the comment that you have never seen a tame rock!!!! Here are three different ones(hopefully the photos attach) The 2nd one is my female shortly after I got her(she is about 8 inches longer now), the 3Rd is my male who has since this photo gotten a little bigger but not much, and the first is my friends female from about 2.5 years ago, she has since gained about 35 pounds or more, she was 90 lbs in the pic. When I used to work at a place where the big female came from I used to let her out with me while I was working and she would go off and do her own thing and then come back and hang out, she is so tame you have to remember you are working with something that could kill you, she doesnt have a mean bone in her body.

Old 10-30-2006, 12:31 PM   #6
fuscusking13
Pics

For some reason it only shows the pics on my post when I log in??? Can everyone see them or are they not really attached right?? Maybe this is normal I have no idea....let me know.

Old 10-30-2006, 10:31 PM   #7
retic16
i can see them
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-30-2006, 10:32 PM   #8
retic16
she is still available i can deliver to the big indy show on the 4th or 5th or the columbus show on the 11
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-05-2006, 10:43 PM   #9
retic16
this is going to be the last week for her at this price she is hitting a growth spurt right now and is putting on some size so i will be raising the price as she gets bigger
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-06-2006, 09:50 PM   #10
capplegate
I am interested! Shoot me an email applegate@go-concepts.com
I will be going to the Columbus show on Saturday
Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread