Reid at SoCal Reptiles (Good Guy!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-17-2006, 05:46 PM   #1
pako
Thumbs up Reid at SoCal Reptiles (Good Guy!)

Just received a two-year-old Pyxis a. brygooi bred and sold by Reid at SoCal Reptiles. A smoother transaction is hard to imagine! Reid was concerned about shipping when the temps in my area, central midwest, dropped last week, so we were both watching forecasts; Reid also followed the weather at the *hub* for the carrier!
The box and packaging for this tortoise were better than any I've received over the years. Everything was snug and unshiftable, the hot pack still warm upon receipt.
The tort is active and eating within hours of arriving and in good health, a fine specimen all around!
Reid is a delight to work with and a wonderful communicator! His concern, first and foremost, is for the captive-bred animal he's shipping!
Pat Osborne

Old 02-16-2007, 04:44 PM   #2
joseofsa
good deal

just recieved some silkworms from him arrived fast and at a good price.
thanks look foward to more purchases.
jose

Old 05-30-2008, 12:00 PM   #3
birdieluv
Great Red Foot Hatchling

I had a Red Foot Tortoise hatchling shipped to me and I'm more than pleased!! Great looking little guy and eating great!!

Old 05-30-2008, 12:39 PM   #4
deborahbroadus
Thanks for the feedback, I was just about to investigate. I feel that I can do so with confidence now.

Old 06-06-2008, 09:00 AM   #5
deborahbroadus
Transaction completed! A lovely hatchling Red-foot Tortoise with a smooth shell and very alert.

The transaction itself, was very smooth from start to finish. Definitely will buy from Reid again!

Old 07-24-2008, 12:36 AM   #6
kimwags
Reid A+++ seller!

Reid is a great guy to do business with! We bought an adorable healthy red-footed baby tortoise from him last week. From the start, Reid was available and quick to answer all of our many questions and concerns through email and also by phone. If you are in the market for a red-footed tortoise, I highly recommend buying from Reid. It was a great transaction and we love our new baby of the family!

Kimwags

Old 08-01-2008, 03:04 AM   #7
anywayzturtle
redfoots

I bought 2 baby redfoots from Reid. I had little experience and he answered all my questions. They are healthy, bright and eat anything i put in front of them. They are really great and so sweet. Thanks again!

Old 08-26-2008, 06:02 PM   #8
Terrapin Hedgehogs
Just received two redfoot tortoise hatchlings from Reid - they're fantastic! He's great and easy to work with - and certainly will answer whatever questions you have.

Old 08-26-2008, 06:21 PM   #9
GardenStateTortoise
Reid is great to deal with. He has both bought from me and traded with me and I couldn't have asked for a smoother deal. Thumbs up!

Chris Leone
www.gardenstatetortoise.com

Old 09-02-2008, 10:17 PM   #10
Sallyfrank1@aol.com
Reid is a great guy

I'm a first-time reptile owner, and Reid has answered every one of my likely stupid questions from the get-go. The Russian Tortoise he sent to us (Rocky) arrived on-time, safe, and healthy, and we've been communicating with Reid almost every day in the week since his arrival, always with quick responses. If we purchase a buddy for Rocky, we'll definitely go back to Reid.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!