DNA Morphs- Inquiry? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-31-2006, 01:11 AM   #1
darkbloodwyvern
DNA Morphs- Inquiry?

This is an inquiry about a gentleman namded Dan who runs DNA Morphs in Colorado. I am asking if anyone knows him because he was given to me as a reference, in case I can't get a hold of him on the phone, I wanted to ask if anyone has had any dealings with him.
thanks for looking!

Old 10-31-2006, 05:51 AM   #2
varnyard
Jessi, I have dealt with Dan and Annie Traver AKA, DNA Morphs many times, both as a seller and as a buyer. They are top notch, as well as 100% good guys.
I would not hesitate when dealing with them. Every deal I have made with them has went smooth as silk. This up coming breeder will be a great asset to our hobby.
You can deal with them with confidence.

Old 10-31-2006, 08:17 AM   #3
Cat_72
I have not dealt with them personally, but have heard nothing but good things about them.

Old 10-31-2006, 03:32 PM   #4
darkbloodwyvern
Great!

I was worried that I wouldn't get any replies, I couldn't find any BOI thread on this seller. But I am confident that there will be no problems with recommendations from you two!
thanks again!!

Old 11-14-2006, 04:39 AM   #5
DNA Morphs
Who DNA Morphs, INC IS

HI ALL: Well I guess it is time to let the public know who we are. Annie and I are DNA Morphs,INC.
We established as a business in 2005 after a lot of research and teachings from great people.
We are growing every year and hope over the years to keep growing and adding to our collection of snakes.
At present we are looking at the 2006 breeding season, planning to produce Orange Ghost 100% hets, Mojave's, Graziani line Pastels, and a late season
chance at putting our Bell line Pastel with our Spider.
In 2005, we purchased 200 WC/CH NBP babies. In this grouping we have nice light colored and dark colored Granites, Banded and what ever else we might see in them to find something new (praying hard LOL).

As for us ourselves we both have extensive backgrounds in Nursing. Annie has been a Nurse for 26 yrs, mostly in ICU and Supervisor positions.
I was in the Army 8 yrs, and was a nurse for the next 11 yrs.
For the past 2 years I have been care taker of our Ball Pythons.

How this all started was Annie and I found ourselves at a pet store purchasing our first 2 NBP's. We listened very intently to the so called PRO
helping us. I will spare you all the details but this person could have never been more wrong in her knowledge base of health and husbandtry of NBP's.
We placed a 3 month old NBP in a huge tank with a 1 month old NBP as she said. Will after sometime passed my wife was crazy as you can imagine the
little one did not eat. She got on the internet and found support and help
from all over the world. After a long hard fought battle our baby died.

Saying all this is to let our potential and present customers know our story.
Annie did a lot of research and found a way we could do what we love. Raise animals work side by side as we did in Nursing for a very long time.
So with that in MAY-2005 we decided this is our calling and I left nursing
and have been building our business full time and loving every moment of it.
We are not really HUGE but we do have HUGE dreams.

We will back up any sale we make with our clean and healthy snakes or your money back PERIOD. We know that it takes time and hard work to establish
our business. As with our rating from reptile auctions, you can see our customers that have purchased from DNA Morphs, INC like us,and are satisfied. WHY, fair, true, and honest people, nothing more, nothing less.

We would like to give Varnyard a big thank you for all his help and support. Because as he put it we have dealt on both sides of the fence with each
other over the past year,both buying and selling.
I am not sure how many people or where they come from will see this but, I never expected to see our name in here this early.

I also would like to take this time to thank cat72 for her good words about us. We hope to be doing business with her and all of you.

We run a very clean facility, in which I personally clean and give fresh water and new bedding to our whole stock every 3 days (OK maybe every 4,LOL)
but no more. We have truly taken our 5 year old home and given it to our snakes and rats. At present we run a 50 female rat count with 15 males, as
well as purchase large orders from Rodent-Pro.
We hope to become a very good assest to the Ball Python market and BOA market as space allows. We do have a 1.0 coral albino BOA, 0.1 NCB,
1.1 Salmon BOA.

We are planning to place our sales on Fauna which as of right now might not be a lot. As stated above we are growing, so we need to keep a lot of
our babies back for the future mixes and combo's.

We placed our reputation from reptile auctions here for all to see if you wish,
in hopes of saving you some time. So thank you all and the author of this thread. If anyone wishes to reach us please feel free to call us or e-mail us.

Thanks from DAN & Annie @ DNA Morphs, INC.

Contact info:
Ph: 1-719-836-0132
e-mail: dnamorphs@yahoo.com

» YOUR REPUTATION
From Rate Date Review Type

Lilshawn Aug. 07, 2006 19:11:40 great seller snakes were great I think he sold these at a fraction of the cost and he treated the deal as if he made a
mint!!! I would buy from them over and over
(sale Respond to this feedback)

medic209 Aug. 03, 2006 06:01:12 Excellent to work with. I would definitely buy from Dan again. Was very helpful and kept me informed of all
happenings with the snakes. A+++++
(sale Respond tothis feedback)

T_delos Aug. 01, 2006 09:15:15 Excellent Communication. Pleasure Doing Business!!! Recommended A+++

T_delos Aug. 01, 2006 09:14:55 Excellent Communication. Pleasure Doing Business!!! Recommended A+++

foxxxgod1981 Jul. 30, 2006 11:40:25 very lovely snakes. very kind understanding and helpful sellers.Would recommend business with them.
I personally will be doing more business with them in the future. foxxxgod

cdreptiles Jul. 18, 2006 11:11:07 Seller was quick to respond to all questions.Immediate payment options given. apologize to DNA Morphs for non-payment. I Had a death in the family, saleand was in Europe for 12 days.

repfan123 Jul. 13, 2006 01:00:35 awesome people who know what they are doing! have some of the nicest and best quality snakes.
(sale Respond to this feedback Respond to this feedback)

Varnyard Jun. 21, 2006 10:23:21 Once again, a real pleasure!!! You cannot go wrong dealing with them!! They are a great asset to the Hobie!!
AAA+++ All the way!!
(purchase Respond to this feedback)

Varnyard Jun. 21, 2006 10:20:43 Dan and Annie at DNA morphs are awesome!!! Thanks guys!!!

Varnyard May. 31, 2006 10:37:13 Dan and Annie at DNA morphs are awesome!! This is a super looking pastel!! You cannot go wrong dealing with
them!!! Thanks guys!!! AAA+++ All the way!!

Varnyard May. 12, 2006 10:16:39 Great buyer!! Once again a real pleasure!! AAA+++

Old 01-23-2007, 12:02 PM   #6
Seamus Haley
I was going through some slightly older threads and posts- ran across one that had me looking at other posts by a specific user... I think this link might be worth looking at. One post but... gah!

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...017#post464017

Old 01-23-2007, 12:16 PM   #7
DThomas
Nice find Seamus. Will have to put them on the avoid list. I can not believe they would seriously consider breeding one eyed albino boas.

Old 01-23-2007, 01:09 PM   #8
christopher66
This thread kinda looks like a quick way to get a good guy post,OR maybe a little like spam.
Just doesn't look right.

But in any event ,breeding a undesirable trait is not sound breeding or business practice.

Old 01-23-2007, 01:15 PM   #9
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by christopher66
This thread kinda looks like a quick way to get a good guy post,OR maybe a little like spam.
Just doesn't look right.

But in any event ,breeding a undesirable trait is not sound breeding or business practice.

nor is it a responsable practice.

Old 01-31-2007, 07:17 PM   #10
darkbloodwyvern
Question um...

yeah that is kind of wierd, and definately wrong.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!