1 Male F1 Bengal Needs To Go ASAP! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 01:02 PM   #1
czeckers
1 Male F1 Bengal Needs To Go ASAP!

I have one F1 male bengal that was returned to me due to allergies.
I'm going to go pick him up tomorrow in Seattle but would like to find
a home for him ASAP. He is very sweet and loving & the people wish
they could keep him but they don't want to wait until he gets too
attached to them to find out they just can't deal with it. So instead
they've decided to give him back to me to rehome. He is only 11 weeks
old, TICA reg, age appropriate vaccinations, microchipped, health
guarantee, dewormed and on Revolution. Willing to ship at the buyer's
expense. Asking $1000 (or possible trade or make an offer) + $250
shipping if needed. Please do your research, I will only sell to a
good legal home.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-06-2007, 06:08 AM   #2
Forsaken86
Hello

Hello, i have a Female brown spotted Bengal and know how to take care of them. If no one buys him maybe i can. I can pay to $200 and for shipping. I live in Juneau Alaska 99801. Is he spayed at all? Thanks!

Old 01-06-2007, 01:28 PM   #3
czeckers
I had to buy him back from the previous owners, they simply didn't give him back to me. There is no way I'd give him away for free anywhere, just because you can pay shipping doesn't mean that it'd be a good home. I generally ask $2000 for these guys, there are a lot of people who want him who are willing to pay the $1000 easily (and the $250 shipping, not $200) I just want to make sure he goes to the best home. If you can tell me what his home situation would be like and also come up with $1250 then I could start to do reference checks on you and maybe you could get him.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-06-2007, 01:44 PM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
If youre trying to FIND a home for a cat that needs one, then 1K is NOT the price you should be asking. Sorry, but there are THOUSANDS of cats out there without homes. People should be adopting and paying humane society's these adoptions fees to help save more animals lives.. If you cannot keep the animals you breed with you in your home when you cannot sell them/move them, i think its time to rethink things through.

Old 01-06-2007, 07:12 PM   #5
Forsaken86
I agree. Like i said before that i'd pay for $200 for him not the shipping. I would pay for shipping also. Again i'd take him if no one else does. If you can't find him a home by then. And no i NEVER said i was wanting him for free! No Bengal is for free i know. I also don't think it's my fault that you had to buy him back. Just a thought. theres a lot of people who want him who are willing to pay the $1000 easily? That's good. Well if that's true then why do you still got a post up saying he's still available? Just my opinion, i think people should take there post off when a pet/animal is not for sale anymore. I'm here if no one takes him that is. Have a good day!

Old 01-06-2007, 08:50 PM   #6
tanyah625
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
If youre trying to FIND a home for a cat that needs one, then 1K is NOT the price you should be asking. Sorry, but there are THOUSANDS of cats out there without homes. People should be adopting and paying humane society's these adoptions fees to help save more animals lives.. If you cannot keep the animals you breed with you in your home when you cannot sell them/move them, i think its time to rethink things through.

Old 01-12-2007, 01:59 PM   #7
czeckers
Do you even know what an F1 stands for, just because you have an SBT bengal does not mean that you can handle an F1, hence the price. If you bought an F1 on a whim because you thought it was "cool" and didn't have constant attention to give it AND a local exotic vet then the cat would be basically screwed. If it was a SBT bengal $200 would be an average price for an adoption fee, but as far as a F1 bengal an adoption fee of $1000 is normal. A SBT bengal that could be bought for $400 gets knocked down to $200 to find a good home, an F1 bengal that is normally $2000 gets knocked down to $1000 to find a good home, same principal. You NEED to charge that much in order to find a good home otherwise you have all these irresponsible people contacting you wanting the cat only because it's cheap and they can pick up their pennies and buy it and then have a "cool" cat which quickly they find out turns wild on them due to the lack of attention, or they let it outside and it's gone forever. I'm trying to find the best home for him because at $1000 I still have a bunch of idiots trying to contact me, mostly from places where it's illegal to own them who say, "Oh, no one will ever know", but what if they do find out, then they have to go or the cat goes, guess who's making an unexpected move. Oh, and believe me, I will keep him if no good home comes around. These cats don't rehome good after a few months so he'll be stuck with me. I also have a waiting list for my next two litters and I'm an active participant and member of the Bengal Rescue Network and foster neglected bengals that need to be adopted. 10% of my "profit" from the cats goes back to our local Humane Society, which is generally about $50 per cat, not a lot but enough to get a cat neutered/spayed. Oh, what else? I also volunteer at the local Humane Society 20 hours/week. I am well aware of what goes on down there and sometimes a normal tabby cat won't work for someone who has their heart set on a purebred, and sometimes a older cat doesn't cut it for someone who has their heart set on a kitten...enter breeders. Oh, and a responsible breeder would buy him back. It's in my contract, if for any reason ever it doesn't work out you are required to first contact me in which I will get first chance to buy the said cat or kitten back. That is reassurance for me that the kitten doesn't get lost in the world of shifting homes. Once again, if I ever come in contact with a cat or kitten that I cannot place it always has a home with me. I'm sorry, someone who claims to have an SBT bengal who can only afford $200 does not qualify as a good home. How are you going to pay the exotic vet fees when this little guy decides to ingest something and gets a blockage? It's not a normal vet emergency, take whatever it would cost and multiply it by 2, that's the cost of an exotic emergency, plus if your exotic vet doesn't make house calls or doesn't live within an hours driving then the cat would be dead by the time you could even get it help, and they are notorious for eating things they shouldn't.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-13-2007, 02:40 AM   #8
Forsaken86
Well lady, i'm not here to fight. Nor i wanna hear what you have to say. Personally i think this is stupid because your trying to tell me i know NOTHING About Bengals. I DID NOT Buy my little girl without knowing the vet bills money to buy her things Also i did not buy her to seem like a bad ass or cool. I said $200 for him because i live in Juneau and its a small place. Pets here are cheap and dont go up to 6000 or a billion. I dont even have to explain myself but if not your probably gonna say or think that i know crap about them. Yes i got a SBT But does not mean you need to flip out on people. And you got the nerves to say this is not a good home for her? Well, to let you know i got 1500 for her incase anything would happen. Like i said here for the vet bills arnt any bigger than 50$ For meds. This is not a huge country like you live in and have no idea. I dont care if you have visited a place once that was small. You dont know anything. Like i said. I got a job and still working for my little girl i made 1500 so far and still adding up for her. But now i have to get rid of her because my Mother has a bad alergic reaction to cats. And Also! Didnt know that because we havent been together. I dont need you to reply back. Ever. I just relized that i have to get rid of my baby which i worked hard on. Not anyones fault nor yours. If i knew my mother would come back with us i wouldnt even have her to start with. So, hope your happy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread