pair sulcata tortoises - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 12:22 AM   #1
muskychip
pair sulcata tortoises

pair of sulcatas male and female shell 1 1/2 to 2 ft eat great $300 each
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-05-2007, 08:11 AM   #2
sharkman
do you have any pics?

Old 01-08-2007, 11:41 AM   #3
muskychip
no im sorry but if u rilly want them call me there heathy garented 1916-879-2656 thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-10-2007, 01:41 AM   #4
Dennis Hultman
Buyer Beware! This person is using pictures of animals that don't belong to him in other ads.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?p=468315

Old 01-10-2007, 04:56 PM   #5
muskychip
thats y i said pick up only no shipping and i dont have a pict of these quick trying to ruin my name jerk
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-10-2007, 09:11 PM   #6
DaveyFig
Let's start with the no shipping thing here. You didn't state in the ad that you will not ship, so before you start calling very respectable people "jerks", maybe you should reread. If you are incapable of reading, as is suggested by your spelling and grammar, perhaps you could have someone help you when placing the ads, or responding to those who question them.
Even If you did state that they are for pick-up only, and even if Dennis was a jerk, that doesn't address the use of pictures owned by other people for selling your animal. Are you denying doing that?

Old 01-10-2007, 11:18 PM   #7
Dennis Hultman
I'm sorry you feel this way, franklin.

Now, all four of your retic pictures have been identified as belonging to various owners.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?p=468315

You will not post another ad here without attention being brought back to that thread. Unless, it is cleared up.

P.S.
Dave, thank you!

Old 01-11-2007, 01:23 AM   #8
Scott Ashton
Quote:
Originally Posted by muskychip
thats y i said pick up only no shipping and i dont have a pict of these quick trying to ruin my name jerk
Yeah Dennis - quit trying to ruin his name.

He's doing a fine job all by himself.

Old 01-11-2007, 01:26 AM   #9
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Ashton
Yeah Dennis - quit trying to ruin his name.

He's doing a fine job all by himself.

Youve really gotta stop the good stuff.... i CANT give you karma...

Old 01-11-2007, 03:13 PM   #10
muskychip
yes i am those are my snakes iv never had a complaint or anything of this sort ever here people take my picts and say there theres whatever u can come see the orig and the snakes inperson at my house or at the shows i go to i dont scame because i have been scamed myself iknow how it feels i take prisde in my animals and there are other people on fauna that know me and have done lot of biz with me so id love for anybody to come see them and the orig picts at my houuse or at the shows i have nothing to hide or lie about go to the indi show or the wheaton il show and me franklin (chip) indoe and my friend tony selvis are always there we have are own booth so please stop saying those are other peoples come see for urself b4 u start saying thins
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread