Jeff@mohrsnakes.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-21-2002, 10:48 AM   #1
drizzt_19
Jeff@mohrsnakes.com

Has anybody ever dealt with this guy. I ran across an ad on Kingsnake from him. He is selling "LAVA CORNS". Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with him. I believe he may be attempting to rip off someone or he just doesn't know corns. I emailed him about these supposedly "LAVA" corns and told him that I thought they were normal and so far I have not received a reply.Here is a link to the add.http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=6&de=32393

Thanks for your time

Old 11-21-2002, 10:58 AM   #2
drizzt_19
oops hit the buttom to soon

Iwas thinking about buying some from him but i have never heard of "LAVA"corns and they looked normal to me.what do you all think.

thanks

Old 11-21-2002, 06:49 PM   #3
reptyls
Jeff Mohr

I did a trade with Jeff this past august, some of my corns for his brazilian rainbows. He was a very nice guy and easy to talk to. We were going to ship, but he was coming to the Daytona show so we just met there with the snakes. His snakes were very well represented and in great shape. He seemed to be very knowledgeable and trustworthy. I would definitely do more business with him in the future.

Old 11-21-2002, 09:59 PM   #4
jdg
I'm going to say up front that I know little to nothing about corns, so morphs are beyond me. But I did notice in the link you gave that he is advertising hets, not actually Lava Corns. Therefore, if the pictures are of the hets, wouldn't they look rather like normals? Perhaps you could email him asking for pictures of the sire and dam?

Old 11-21-2002, 10:15 PM   #5
drizzt_19
Jackie

I believe the pics are of the actual morph. Since he is selling his "lava" males and het females.However I really dont know cause he has not responded to my emails. I also posted this on the cornsnake forum. Check it out. I believe that they are actually
hypo normals. http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/sho...&threadid=3952

Old 11-22-2002, 11:28 PM   #6
jdg
Upon rereading the ad, I see where I probably missed key words indicating that the pictures were of the morph itself (if it is even a morph at all). So the above post was a mistake on my part.

Whoops.

Old 11-23-2002, 11:58 PM   #7
drizzt_19
Jackie

I had to read it a couple of times to be sure of the pics to. I have emailed him 2 times about the parents and still have not received a reply. I have decided not to buy any from him because he has not responded to my emails.

Old 07-26-2006, 08:20 PM   #8
sixgunsun1177
This Post is about 4 years old anything recent?

He has some corns on kingsnake and I need to add a few for next season.

Thanks

Old 07-27-2006, 10:45 AM   #9
critical bill
I've purchased from Jeff on numerous occasions and I've never had any problems with him or the quality of his animals. He's a dynamite guy in my book and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again in the future.

Hope that helps with your decision making.

Old 07-27-2006, 11:01 AM   #10
Southerncat
SC BEST Cornsnake Guy!

In my opnion there is no one better in SC with cornsnakes than Jeff. He knows his stuff when it comes to cornsnakes! Do Not hesitate when it comes to buying anything Jeff produced!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!