Does anyone know who the Lords are at KS? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-31-2007, 01:10 PM   #1
matt rand
Does anyone know who the Lords are at KS?

though i truly gave up several months ago, i attempted one last time to call people's attention to the request for sheds on the KS forum. -- only trying to get a handle on the genetic diversity in the captive indigo population, something that carries wide interest and absolutely no person gain for me.

even though i was very careful not to guide anyone to specific sites, nor give out too much information, my request for help was still yanked within three hours (maybe faster).

i have emailed them to ask for permission to post -- no response
i have asked them for clarification on why my posts get yanked -- no response

none of this makes any sense to me.

can anyone shed some light on the topic?

matt

Old 01-31-2007, 01:13 PM   #2
Mike Greathouse
Chances are, they are qualifying your request as a want ad, which is not permitted in the forums. In order for it to stay posted, my guess is that you would have to purchase a classified account and post your request there.

Silly, but not surprising.

Old 02-09-2007, 06:37 PM   #3
t. larson
The way they mod over at KS makes ZERO sense.

They've taken posts of mine out for reasons I could never figure out.

I quite trying to figure 'em out and just post at the other forums available for these subjects.

I HAVE noticed (yeah, I DO still go look occasionally) they'e kind of slow over there. ALWAYS new and different names floating in and floating off. I think they're mismanaging themselves to death maybe.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!