Kierkegaard (Hatchling Papuan Python) Photo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-09-2007, 10:08 PM   #1
Rakshasanyc
Kierkegaard (Hatchling Papuan Python) Photo

Taken a few days ago.

Old 02-10-2007, 04:29 PM   #2
ravensgait
Cute little kid, still looks like he did at the show...Glad to hear he's eating for ya...Randy

Old 02-11-2007, 09:44 AM   #3
gekkocha
Very nice, Kevin.
They aren't exactly something you see available every day.
Do the Papuans get as large as the Australian Olives?

Old 02-12-2007, 08:10 PM   #4
Jasin
Very cute.......I wish they stayed this small, I'd have 20, thay are some of the best snakes I have ever owned!! I would say the Papuans and the Olives are about the same size as adults, but I have seen more adult papuans, so it is only a guess???? Glad he's doing better, it would be a shame to lose one of the very few that come in every year.

Old 02-13-2007, 03:11 PM   #5
BRIZZY
Looks great!!

Old 02-26-2007, 05:28 PM   #6
ravensgait
Kevin hows that boy doing??
I had a female follow me home this past weekend darn Papuan, she wouldn't take no for an answer lol..Randy

Old 02-26-2007, 06:06 PM   #7
Rakshasanyc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
I had a female follow me home this past weekend darn Papuan, she wouldn't take no for an answer lol..Randy
He ate for a third time a week ago, and he's presently up to 93 grams (was 87g when we bought him). And he's still the same active, inquisitive little fellow he's always been. Hopefully we've now got him on something approaching a regular feeding schedule, and getting him to eat will be less of a hassle in the future.

How is your little girl doing -- and do you have any pictures?

Old 02-27-2007, 01:30 AM   #8
ravensgait
That's good to hear Kevin, I'll let my little girl settle in a few days and get some photos. Cute little thing well she's a yearling so about 4 foot plus now but seems sweet enough.. Randy

Old 02-27-2007, 11:15 AM   #9
fuscusking13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait

Sure.... followed you home. Did that story work on the wife lol?? All the effort she made to get home with you including changing bags and loading herself in the truck, she really wanted to live with you. My tiger I picked up is doing well and shed around 4am this morning and is ready to eat lol she tried to eat me this morning, but I like the spunky attitudes. I cant wait to see pics of the Papuan, I know I saw her at the show but I cant wait to see her when she is in a good mood and adjusted. I will post some pics of the tiger when I take the, just need to borrow a camera and upload the pics. I sent you an email, dont know if you got it, but I have all those pics together to send you. I hope you learned as much about handling hots as I did at the show lol, that guy is going to be dead soon, what an idiot. Talk to you soon, Dan M.

Old 02-28-2007, 02:27 AM   #10
ravensgait
LOL yeah that did add to the excitement value of the show!!...Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!