Greetings from Kuvachim - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 02-25-2007, 12:37 AM   #1
KUVACHIM
Talking Greetings from Kuvachim

Greetings Everybody,

I am somewhat into reptiles, as I have two snakes (Columbian Red Tails), Thor and Medussa, and I was told this was a rather informative (and sometimes fun) place to come for information and to meet people.

Hmmm, the sticky to this forum page, said to tell you about my day, so let me begin:

I woke up, this morning, voiding my normal bowl of cereal, to just wander around the house aimlessly, until 11 am. At that point, I got online and talked to a friend for a while. around 2(ish) I went to Best Buy to buy something (at the best price), and then returned home. I spent an hour or so vacuuming the pool table surface, and then installed the thing I got from Best Buy on my computer. Following that, I walked around the house, talking to family members, and enjoying my evening, to which, I registered here.

Well, as Stated above, I was told this was a highly informative place to be, and a fun place as well at times by a family member, and so, here I am. If there are things you would like to learn about me, please ask. I am always up for Q & A!

It is My Pleasure to be here,

Thanks

Kuvachim

Oh, and by the way, you can call me Eric

Old 02-25-2007, 08:13 AM   #2
ms_terese
Welcome to Fauna, Eric This *is* an informative and sometimes fun place, so you were given good information! If you're looking for information on your animals, you'll find lots of it here.

Don't hesitate to post pics of Thor & Medussa...we'd love to see them!

Old 02-25-2007, 03:15 PM   #3
KUVACHIM
Ms Terese

Thank you for your nice reply and warm welcome I will be sure to post pics of Thor and Med. when I get some on here.

-E

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!