Blue Emerlad Hybrid - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 09:30 AM   #1
motherearthreptiles
Blue Emerlad Hybrid

This adult male hybrid , born to an imported Emerald, is the product of an Amazon Tree Boa breeding with a Northern Emerald. Rare in nature and rarer in captivity, this guy is the size of an adult male Emerald. Many of his sibblings were the size of an ATB, but this guy is actualy bigger than all my male Basin Emeralds and can easily be introduced to even a large Emerald Tree Boa. The color on this guy is quite unique. While many of his sibs were brown/orange, this guy has been referred to by some as the Blue Hybrid. I have many pics available for those seriously interested. With my focus being my Basin group and naturalistic cages,he's the odd guy out. He'd be a great potential opportunity to anyone with a nice group of adult female Emeralds. Not fitting in to any of my projects at the moment,I am offering this guy to collectors. I am not desperate to sell this guy, nor am I eager, but will consider reasonable offers.
Always healthy and never missed a meal, he has been in my collection for over 2 years and I have records dating back to 2000.

Asking $ 2750.Payment plan offered.
Credit card accpeted via Paypal .
Additional pics available

Thanks
Frank, Mother Earthreptiles
E mail : snakes718@aol.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-28-2007, 12:52 PM   #2
Aries54
are you interested in any trades?

Old 02-28-2007, 02:44 PM   #3
motherearthreptiles
Realy looking for cash, but drop me an E mail at snakes718@aol.com and let me know what you have to offer.

Thanks,Frank
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-21-2007, 11:13 PM   #4
iasc300
gorgeous Frank - If I had the money I would be on that

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread