Sean Griffis BAD GUY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-31-2007, 07:39 PM   #1
bluesbayou
Thumbs down Sean Griffis BAD GUY

I sent Sean $400 in a Postal Money Order a month and a half ago and have yet to receive the two female hypo boas I paid for. We had agreed to wait on shipping until the weather warmed up but once it did I received no more communications from Sean. He goes by the name Bigybigy on this web site. If you have any info on this guy I would appreciate it.
-Blue

Old 04-04-2007, 05:16 AM   #2
Dennis Hultman
Have you heard anything yet?

I tried to private message him the day you posted this thread but his mailbox was full.

This is disappointing to hear. I spend some time trying to help him out on another thread in which he was the victim.

Could you post the emails or any supporting information you have on the deal?

Old 04-04-2007, 09:22 AM   #3
Amelanistic Orca
My name Tom Pecanic in Scotts. Az.. I do know/shipped to S. Griffis before, you may be buying hypos I bred and sold to/ for him.... I know him as a quick payer and an honest individual, I thought..... I will try to locate my info on where I may have shipped to??? 602-489-6003 if you would like to talk with me??

Old 04-04-2007, 10:17 AM   #4
Amelanistic Orca
I trashed all info on this/my trans. with him.... Sorry.... Not going to do that anymore?? I will save all info thanks to seeing this type of stuff?? I can't find his email add, or any ph. num. I had for him.. I will continue trying, I am pretty sure that this guy is upstanding though, although he did just get ripped by a guy here in AZ... This must be the tranny that Dennis is speaking of.... I surely hope that S. Griffis rectifies????

Old 04-04-2007, 12:33 PM   #5
Wilomn
tom, if you shipped to him, the company you used to ship should have the recievers address and hopefully phone number too. Check with your shipper and see if they have it.

Old 04-04-2007, 04:50 PM   #6
IncaKola
Hope this works out for you man... It sux getting ripped off....

Old 04-05-2007, 09:01 AM   #7
Amelanistic Orca
S. Griffis..

I would gladly do that for someone.... It will take some effort, but I'm sure some of you out there would do the same for me if tables were switched.... I will contact UPS on that particular shipment.... I did look at his previous posts on here, related to me, he supported me on an inquiry here on the BOI... If you search my name, Thomas Pecanic, you'll come up with posts of him supporting me in these threads, I found those yesterday and that was all... I guess S. Griffis hasn't resolved, so gimme a day or so, and I'll get on with UPS....

Old 04-05-2007, 09:05 AM   #8
Amelanistic Orca
Will do?? Gimme a day or two.. You can find some info on S Griffis if you do a boi search on me, Thomas Pecanic, he backed me on an inquiry a year ago...

Old 04-05-2007, 06:44 PM   #9
bluesbayou
Thanks for the help.

I can confirm that the above address is the guy I am talking about. That is the same address that I sent the money order to. I have the stubb to the money order and because I use gmail all the e-mails are together. Do I just cut and paste them into this box?
It wasn't as if he said he wasn't going to send anything, he just fell off the radar. I still haven't heard anything so far. I took my case to work to see what can be done and his info was sent to Cook County Sherif's Dept. I am sure that they arn't going to put out road blocks over $400 but if gets pulled over for anything I am sure it will come up.
Strangely enough I have to go to Arlington Heights for a funeral next week.. That is mere blocks from Sean's house. It may be worth it to stop over to see if he's home and to talk face to face.
-Blue

Old 04-05-2007, 07:17 PM   #10
bluesbayou
<mriffis@hotmail.com> This is the e-mail I have been talking to him on. I will try the other address.
- Blue

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!