Gateway City Reptiles? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-03-2007, 07:34 PM   #1
ChicaPiton519
Gateway City Reptiles?

Hey,
Has any one delt with Gateway City Reptiles?
and does any one have any other way to contact him other than e-mail?

thanks bunches
-Sara

Old 05-04-2007, 02:14 AM   #2
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicaPiton519
Hey,
Has any one delt with Gateway City Reptiles?
and does any one have any other way to contact him other than e-mail?

thanks bunches
-Sara
I bought some Hognose snakes from him a few years ago, the deal went well.

As a side note Sara, regardless of you being under 18, BOI rules state that you need to post your full name. Failure to do so puts you at risk for warning points and your thread(s) being locked and/or your post(s) being deleted.

Old 05-04-2007, 09:14 PM   #3
ChicaPiton519
regardless. my parents rule. and i would rather get in trouble on here than with my parents... soo yeah...

did he reply to e-mails fast? cause i e-mailed him 3 days ago and still have not gotten a reply...

Old 05-04-2007, 09:37 PM   #4
Russ Bates
GCR

Chica,
First I credit you for a witty and quick come back on the full name thing.

Now on to GCR. You can buy with total confidence w/ GCR. Jeff is a really nice guy who gives great customer service before and after the sell. I recently purchased a couple of Ball Pythons from him and I was very pleased with them when I opened the box.

He's a good guy.

Russ

Old 05-04-2007, 09:55 PM   #5
ChicaPiton519
ha. thanks, i hope to hear from him soon, cause i really want one of his ball pythons... and he so far has the best all around prices i have seen =]

Old 05-05-2007, 01:54 PM   #6
barker109
Gateway

I bought a male spider from him. One of the best I've seen. He was great to deal with. Very professional. I would email him again.

Old 05-05-2007, 02:00 PM   #7
lcchavez
I bought from Jeff a few years ago and we still keep in contact. So I would say buy with complete confidence!! As far as he not returning your e-mails it may be that he is out of town and may not have access to e-mail.

Old 05-05-2007, 03:38 PM   #8
ChicaPiton519
good, i havnt heard any thing bad about him so far... im just hoping to get an e-mail soon =] hmm i want that snake =]

Old 05-06-2007, 04:33 AM   #9
steveingram
Jeff rocks! He and I have had a few projects together in the past. Ive been to his facility and it was spotless. I do know that Jeff is VERY busy. His animals are top notch. You will not be disappointed!!!

Take care!

-Steve Ingram

Old 05-06-2007, 04:35 AM   #10
steveingram
His job does require him to go out of tow on occasion. This may be the case in this situation. I hope you get to do buisness with him. You will love that snake if you do !

-Steve Ingram

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!