• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

COLOR!!!

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
025-1.jpg


017-1.jpg


011-2.jpg


006-9.jpg


012-2.jpg


015-1.jpg


007-8.jpg


020-2.jpg
 
very nice. Great pick up. I would of jumped on that for free as well. That is the perfect pet boa right there.
 
Check out his tail. Me likey. :rofl:
 

Attachments

  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 53
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    208.6 KB · Views: 56
Very nice! I'd like to see what he can produce. Congrats on that pick up.
 
any chance you've done a scale count on this one? (I'm thinking I am seeing some BCc traits, but who knows).

Anyways and regardless... That is one Gorgeous Boa!!!
 
Back
Top