• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

10' does NOT mean 2010

I make a joke about a 10' boa not looking like it was 10 feet and stupid people jump on it saying the post clearing stated it was a 2010.
No you ignorant people.
10' means 10 feet
'10 means 2010

Ugh. Getting sick of seeing ads and posts like this. Didn't they learn anything in school?

Next we'll see 10" as the description.
 
I'm with you Steve. It's a pet peeve of mine too. I've been meaning to start a thread just like this one for a while, but hadn't gotten around to it.

Maybe this thread will prevent at least a few misuses of the ' lol
 
Well I got 1.0 10' 10" burm who sired a clutch in '10. LOL. That may be confusing to SOME uneducated people.

no words even need to be said about that post...all that is needed is a:
:thumbsup:



and I agree, people that don't know what the symbols mean really irritate me. I really think that anyone that can't learn how to spell shouldn't be able to use any type of keyboard..this includes cell phones..I can't stand when people put extra letters after a word...like heyyy. UGH! or when they can't spell a word or spell it wrong...like kewl. Jesus Christ, learn ENGLISH! :angry:
 
no words even need to be said about that post...all that is needed is a:
:thumbsup:



and I agree, people that don't know what the symbols mean really irritate me. I really think that anyone that can't learn how to spell shouldn't be able to use any type of keyboard..this includes cell phones..I can't stand when people put extra letters after a word...like heyyy. UGH! or when they can't spell a word or spell it wrong...like kewl. Jesus Christ, learn ENGLISH! :angry:

Whatev's, ur jest jelous dat u arent hipe 2 da nu lingo! :D
 
LOL... agreed.. also.. if you can't even proof read your ad before posting?? really?? you have something for sell? etc..

I read this title and I didn't get what you meant... because I was like.. duh.. so I opened to see what you were talking about.. LOL
 
Back
Top