• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

In Shed

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
and still colorful.
Can't believe no one wanted him when I had him listed.
Guess I have to see what he makes when paired with the jungle girl.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0935.JPG
    IMG_0935.JPG
    355.1 KB · Views: 89
I'd still like to know who told that animal looked like a Suri. I sure can't see it. LOL

That's a sweet looking guy right there. I'm quite sure he will compliment that Jungle female when paired.
 
suris have peaks... right? And redder tails

They TEND to have peaks, but not always. They tend to almost always have a redder tail too. But the marking that stands out to me the most, and is missing, is the twin eye brows. I've never seen a Suri without them.

But I guess it can happen. Boas are pretty variant even amongst the same locales.

Anyway, it's still a GUESS on my part, just like everyone else. I've been wrong before.
 
When he isn't in shed, his tail is nice. :D
 

Attachments

  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top