• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Red Banner on Fauna!

Robert Walker

---------------
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
409
Points
0
Location
USA
Everyone see the Red Banner up top on Fauna??

Please don't ignore it. Take 2 easy minutes and sign the petition if you already have not, this affects us all in some form or fashion.

I just also posted it on Craigslist as well.

We all went bananas to support some corny FOX news poll recently, lets support the real deal instead as vigorously too!:yesnod:

THANKS GALS & GUYS!!
 
Take 2 easy minutes and sign the petition


I hope I am doing something wrong!!! Can someone please save this computer from a beating and explain to me how I sign the petition .. It shows that I am signed in but will not let me click the "sign this petition" button.


:bandhead0:bandhead0:bandhead0
 
One suggestion:
Some sites are still compatible only with Internet Explorer. Try using that browser to access the site.
Hit reload. I've had a number of sites fail several times before loading properly.
 
Finally!! Stupid government.

With 58k members on here it's sad that there aren't even 4k signatures .. I hope the email from Rich gets people to start moving.
 
Go to the petition site
Complete Registration
Open Mail (yahoo)in another window,click the verifacation link in the message
Petition Site opens up and you vote

Simple!
 
Back
Top