• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

2009 female boa for adoption in Reno, NV

mbaker

New member
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Reno, NV
I am looking for a new home for my 2009 female Colombian Bci. She is drop-dead gorgeous - by far the best-looking normal boa I have ever seen.

She is somewhat of a special needs boa! She has minor balance issues (most likely genetic - email me and we can talk details). It does not affect her temperament or feeding behavior, but I would like her to go to someone with boa experience.

She is about 6ft long and has an excellent feeding response. She is very active and shouldn't be stuck in a cage all day! She is docile and used to handling, but she tends to be snippy during breeding season.





If you are interested in giving this wonderful snake a good home, please email me at [email protected] - I'd love to talk more about her.

I live in Reno, NV and am not willing to ship her (sorry!).


(Picture taken July 2012)
DSC09880.jpg
 
Beautiful specimen for a pet not a colection!!! The last boa I acquired with balance issues turned out to have Inclusion Body Disease Virus. ( Stargazers ) he wiped out two pythons before I discovered the identity of he rogue boa and promptly found him a home with no other snakes.
 
Back
Top