• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

photo from tonight

SPJ

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 28, 2002
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
240
Points
63
Age
57
Location
Seymour, CT
And this photo was taken with a cellphone.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20140724_093010_zpsghvkdnzc.jpg
    IMG_20140724_093010_zpsghvkdnzc.jpg
    281.4 KB · Views: 139
The SPJ I know would have criticized somebody for posting a pic with soiled substrate :>poke2<:
 
You think that's soiled, you should have seen what one of my coastal carpets did last night. I almost had to take his tub to the shower.

Nice animal, I use my cell phone for most of my pics...it's awesome if I am in natural lighting.
 
Pfffft - you haven't seen soiled until you've given a 17 ft retic a couple of ducks...but that isn't the point.
 
I had considered that - mainly because I knew you wouldn't post a picture with a crapped up background - but I'd already decided to poke you. (It really did take seeing the pic 4-5 times and really looking hard before I thought "bark?", lol... that's why it took so long for me to comment.)
 
Spots! Spots!


I couldn't resist. It is a stunner, really is. Not just a pastel, is it? Fire, vanilla, something along those lines?

Andy
 
Back
Top