• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Has your season started?

Robert Walker

---------------
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
409
Points
0
Location
USA
Easy question, has your season started already?

Some folks don't have seasons but we tend to. Came home from a extended trip to find some dirty cages (of course, bummer) and some locks being worked on.:thumbsup: Nothing crazy, but still fun stuff.
 

Attachments

  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 133
  • 001 copy.jpg
    001 copy.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 129
Very nice! Yea I need to clean all my tubs, they are due for a winter cleaning lol. And I have seen a few locks, so we will seen what happens :D
 
Yep, the anal part of me wants to clean cages, but the logic part says to leave it alone so scent trails get left in the cage. Best of luck this season Jessie:thumbsup:
 
I haven't decided if I'm going to have a season this year. There are relatively few things that I want to make (that I can make with what I have)...and those things have eluded me for a few years, now; so I'm leaning toward "Why bother."
 
season has started here at B and S. not sure if it's going to be quite the banner year but either way still exciting. next year will be super fun going for double het albino pied and hopefully some banana albinos if they don't hit this year. good luck with all your projects guys, keep it fun!
chris
B and S Pythons/facebook
 
Nice Robert! Yeah we started our season in November. Have had 13 girls lock and one just went through an ovulation and is about to shed her pre lay shed. The pairing was bumblebee enchi X champagne!
 
I've got a breeding loan for one of my enchi females with a friend, but I'm probably only going to have three clutches this year. My Osmosis female is being finicky again and doesn't look like she's going to breed for the second year in a row, which is frustrating.

I do have this dinker captive hatched male that is finally in the mood to breed. I bred him to a mojave. We'll see what hatches out! I'll also be breeding another dinker to a cinnamon 100% het hypo this year if he's ready.
 

Attachments

  • 1957699_10152917028927994_3059441394278969775_o.jpg
    1957699_10152917028927994_3059441394278969775_o.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 95
  • DarkMaleDinkerSmall2.jpg
    DarkMaleDinkerSmall2.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 94
Back
Top