• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

0.1 Snow or Axanthic het snow ??

del9800

Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2015
Messages
135
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
So I am in a debate with myself on if I should buy a snow hognose or Axanthic het snow. So here are my plans. I will be breeding with an Albino Conda male. Outcome on breeding snow with albino conda would be both albino conda het snow and albino het snow. Which eventually ill be able to produce some yeti's (snow condas). Now if I purchase an Axanthic het snow female and breed with albino conda male ill get a mixture of dh snow & condas and albino het snow & condas. Eventually will produce all sort of het snow's from dh's to axanthic conda het snow and to even a possible yeti. I would like to hear other peoples opinion. Thanks all for reading my rambling of words here..
 
Id pick up an axanthic conda het or poss het snow. That way you will a lot closer to get super conda axanthics, super conda albinos and super conda snows!!!!

Thanks, I already purchased a Female Snow and just picked up a Male Anaconda poss het snow. At this point im just crossing my fingers in hopes to prove the male out. Obviously if he is 100% het snow it would be exciting but hoping if he is not both he will be at least het axanthic. But either way ill be happy. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top