• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Inquiry first choice reptiles (nick mole, Adam Riley)

sarahle

New member
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Brooklyn, New York
has anyone done business with first choice reptiles? I'm thinking of buying a WTF from them. if you have any info about them it would be greatly appreciated. thank you!

-sarah dean🐸
 
I paid for a Brazilian rainbow python and never received it. Then I did a search and realized what an idiot I was. This was months ago, still haven't received it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Forgot to add, I put in a claim with PayPal and hope they are going to take care of it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top