• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Can someone from Colorado please advise?

BeauBoi

New member
Joined
Nov 5, 2015
Messages
243
Reaction score
41
Points
0
Location
Charleston Sc
Hi All,

My husband is considering taking a job in Colorado, and I was hoping someone here might advise me as to the legalities of breeding Corn Snakes and Rat Snakes in that state.

I looked on the state wildlife regulations, I from what I was able to find, there shouldn't be any problem with me possessing my snakes, but I am unsure as to wether I would require licensing to breed them.

If anyone here could elaborate in the legalities of possession, breeding, and selling of these species in Colorado, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!
~BeauBoi
 
Hi All,

My husband is considering taking a job in Colorado, and I was hoping someone here might advise me as to the legalities of breeding Corn Snakes and Rat Snakes in that state.

I looked on the state wildlife regulations, I from what I was able to find, there shouldn't be any problem with me possessing my snakes, but I am unsure as to wether I would require licensing to breed them.

If anyone here could elaborate in the legalities of possession, breeding, and selling of these species in Colorado, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!
~BeauBoi
I'm not in Colorado, but those two species you mentioned are not prohibited according to the link below.
http://www.bornfreeusa.org/b4a2_exotic_animals_state.php?s=co
 
Thanks for the response! Are there any colubrid species that are banned?
Thanks!
~BeauBoi
The entire list of non-prohibited snakes.
Screenshot (430).png
 
Back
Top