• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Screen cage question

BeardieSUSU

New member
Joined
Jun 21, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Colorado Springs, CO
Hey I'm new into the reptile world, so I apologize if this may be a dumb question. What type of lizards will be able to live in a kinda large all screen cage? I know certain geckos and chameleons, but even then it's hard to maintain any sort of humidity. So I was looking for suggestions of ANY type of lizard who could potentially do well in those type of conditions. Cage is 18 × 18 × 36
 
Hey I'm new into the reptile world, so I apologize if this may be a dumb question. What type of lizards will be able to live in a kinda large all screen cage? I know certain geckos and chameleons, but even then it's hard to maintain any sort of humidity. So I was looking for suggestions of ANY type of lizard who could potentially do well in those type of conditions. Cage is 18 × 18 × 36
Mexican alligator lizard (Abronia Graminea). http://www.reptilesmagazine.com/Lizard-Species/Abronia-Arboreal-Alligator-Lizards/
 
Back
Top