• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Inquiry joe1979 Banned but still posting for sale ads?

Post a link to this in hoobly. Nothing fauna can do about him advertising here if he's not breaking site rules and definitely can't stop him there.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk
 
803-306-6619 landyn2013 Liberty Hill, South Carolina
 

Attachments

  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 225
I believe Joe Lyons to be his real name. The ads placed under the Joe1979 account show no contact information; and I'm not removing them at this time. (I likely will in the future)
For the record, neither account is permanently banned at this time...but neither ban will be allowed to expire until some issues are addressed.

Never trust a man crying in his mugshot LOL.

This is the same guy as before, up to it again:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1800648&postcount=38
Previous account Bigjoejr79
 
So the person with that phone number tried to scam me. Thank god the moment I saw the word "walmart" I knew it was a scam, and googled his number and found this thread. This was our entire conversation. (Last picture in next post) So peeved, really thought I found BCA's.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2626.jpg
    IMG_2626.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2627.jpg
    IMG_2627.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_2628.jpg
    IMG_2628.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_2629.jpg
    IMG_2629.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 146
Funny how they went quiet as soon as you quoted the BOI thread....lol
Good for you that you checked here and nice job avoiding a certain $500 loss!

Yep, never received a reply after I sent that lol He tried to act dumb at first.

Thanks, I'm just sad for the people that did lose their money to him :(
 
Still using stolen photos as well. That last photo he sent I found on photo bucket listed as "Switzer '06 Bolivian short tail boa"
 
Back
Top