
Post evidence of your claims on this thread please.
I don't recall any pictures of a dead cham being posted. Had that actually happened (I do not believe it did) Alfonso would have been parading pictures of the corpse on this thread everywhere.
In my opinion, it appears that Alfonso caught a bad case of the gimmies. He's avoiding posting any proof on this thread, maybe because there is none?
I don't recall any pictures of a dead cham being posted. Had that actually happened (I do not believe it did) Alfonso would have been parading pictures of the corpse on this thread everywhere.
Though he put it in the wrong place, I believe he thinks he did in fact show the corpse already. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/24198
Though he put it in the wrong place, I believe he thinks he did in fact show the corpse already. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/24198
Yes, why is this screenshot included Alfonso?Who is KINGTRAY?
Alfonso, how are you related to Juan Catala & John Foster?I spoke with John Foster at least i believe. They could all be the same person or friends