Pic 1 Indy hypo
Pic 2 VPI het leopard
Pic 3 leopard het vpi
Pic 4 rlt sunglow
Pic 2 VPI het leopard
Pic 3 leopard het vpi
Pic 4 rlt sunglow

those are some nice new additions!
what is "Indy" and "friesa"? Are these just named lines?
I think he did breed to a normal this year, of course he highlights his best stuff in the explanation. I have seen others that are not as high expression. Yes the bold full stripes are supers.Interesting, thanks for the link!
It reminds me a lot of harlequin although they are line bred 'morph' so don't breed so true. They make a lot of the similar half-stripey babies but not the full thick stripe.
Would be nice if he breed the Indy to a normal to truly isolate the morph expression since both motley and hypo mess with patterns already. I take it the partial striped ones are the single expression and the big bold back stripers are the 'supers'?