• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Happy Thanksgiving

Lucille

New member
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
16,037
Reaction score
1,441
Points
0
Location
Texas
Dinner is served........
 

Attachments

  • home-design-28.jpg
    home-design-28.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 201
If you could convince Connie to cook it, I would take a bite..... But good luck with that convincing. :rofl:

Hope everyone had a pleasant Thansgiving, and this COVID stuff didn't put a cloud over your holiday.
 
But good luck with that convincing. :rofl:

Not me!!! The only picture I remember seeing of Connie was one you posted years ago of her prone and shooting some gigantic gun that was so large it had to be propped up. Probably the only rational response if she says something would be 'Yes, Mam' :D
 
Not me!!! The only picture I remember seeing of Connie was one you posted years ago of her prone and shooting some gigantic gun that was so large it had to be propped up. Probably the only rational response if she says something would be 'Yes, Mam' :D

That was probably one of my Barrett 50 caliber rifles. I have my shooting range all cleared up and screened in the gazebo down there I use to shoot from, so I really should take her shooting with me sometime.

You know, I hear people moaning and groaning about becoming retired and getting bored, but I just don't see it. Still not enough hours in a day to do everything I want to do. Of course, it probably would help if I didn't stay up till 4am and not roll out of bed till 10 or so every day with these short days we now have. :eek:
 
You know, I hear people moaning and groaning about becoming retired and getting bored

I have all sorts of projects to do, so not bored, and becoming quite the accomplished baker/cook as one of my hobbies since I am avoiding going outdoors much near people until a reliable safe vaccine is available.

I do miss cycling very much and look forward to doing that once I get the vaccine. Cycling in the neighborhood involves stopping and yakking with like minded cyclists. There seem to be a number of people taking no precautions around here and I am not taking chances.
 
Back
Top