• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

For Sale 2023 Black Pine Snake Babies

Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
83
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Location
Las Vegas, NV
I just had my first ever clutch of Black pine babies and they are pigs right out of the egg.

I have 3.3 and I will be letting at least 2.1 go.

Pickup in Las Vegas with a NV ID/DL

$385.00ea
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7742.jpg
    IMG_7742.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 674
Back
Top