• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Vpi aby sunglow

Jlv

Gemini reptiles
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Fontana ca
Shoot me an offer
Made from possible jungles
Vpi hypo jungle pink panther / red panther
Female
Born March 3rd

Eating thawed and warmed chicks and mice
Very docile already
Only trade im looking for is
Male axanthic Papuan carpet python
Eye for eye
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20250920_180251268_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20250920_180251268_HDR.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,586
Last edited:
Interested in trade? I breed Ball Pythons. I have Adult Female...( Pastel het. Albino, Black pastel het. Pied, pied pastel enchi, pied pastel het. Albino, bannana enchi.) Adult male...(champagne enchi). I also have a juvenile Savannah monitor available as well. I can send you pictures and details if your interested. Feel free to text me. 843-340-8067 im david.
 
Interested in trade? I breed Ball Pythons. I have Adult Female...( Pastel het. Albino, Black pastel het. Pied, pied pastel enchi, pied pastel het. Albino, bannana enchi.) Adult male...(champagne enchi). I also have a juvenile Savannah monitor available as well. I can send you pictures and details if your interested. Feel free to text me. 843-340-8067 im david.
Sorry I only do select local trades
 
Back
Top