Scaling down to just the active breeding projects at this point.
1.0 2025 Blue Insularis (Silver Eyes) 600
1.0 Proven Green Squam 250
1.1 2025 Squam pair (sibs, nice banding) 600/pr obo (would rather not seperate)
1.2 (pos 2.1) 2025 Green/Blue Squams - Nice blues not 100% on sex on these 3 700/trio obo
1.0 2025 Eyelash Viper (Green/pink/brownish) 350obo
Also into making a bulk deal on everything. I have some Bioactive enclosures some of these are in too. 18x18x18 and three 12x12x18s. Let's make a deal.
*I just treated everything for mites as I had a BP that had them. They were in different rooms than the venomous but I must disclose this.
Meet in DFW area or within reasonable distance.
PM me w/ questions or for pics.
1.0 2025 Blue Insularis (Silver Eyes) 600
1.0 Proven Green Squam 250
1.1 2025 Squam pair (sibs, nice banding) 600/pr obo (would rather not seperate)
1.2 (pos 2.1) 2025 Green/Blue Squams - Nice blues not 100% on sex on these 3 700/trio obo
1.0 2025 Eyelash Viper (Green/pink/brownish) 350obo
Also into making a bulk deal on everything. I have some Bioactive enclosures some of these are in too. 18x18x18 and three 12x12x18s. Let's make a deal.
*I just treated everything for mites as I had a BP that had them. They were in different rooms than the venomous but I must disclose this.
Meet in DFW area or within reasonable distance.
PM me w/ questions or for pics.
