• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by jack17

  1. J

    CB Adult Eastern Hermann’s Tortoises for sale

    They are on hold. I have one adult Female that has had three scutes of her carapace peel off. She seems fine in every way (eating, active and the underneath scutes are hard, clean and odorless. So, I am going to wait until the spring to ensure she is okay before selling the group. Sorry.
  2. J

    CB Adult Eastern Hermann’s Tortoises for sale

    Not sure what you mean.
  3. J

    CB Adult Eastern Hermann’s Tortoises for sale

    I have a group of long-term captive breed Adult Hermann’s Tortoises for sale (5 females and 3 males). These turtles live outside in NJ all year and produce between 25 and 35 eggs per year. I am selling these tortoises as a group and I am not interested in selling individuals or pairs...
  4. J

    CB Eastern Hermann’s Tortoises for sale

    I will let you know if things do not work out.
  5. J

    CB Eastern Hermann’s Tortoises for sale

    I have someone interested in the entire group. But, I appreciate you reaching out.
  6. J

    CB Adult Eastern Hermann’s Tortoises for sale

    Yes, the overnight shipping cost is prohibitive. It would be best to try and find a breeder closer.
  7. J

    CB Adult Eastern Hermann’s Tortoises for sale

    Sorry, but they are bruminating now outside. I also believe that the shipping charges to California would be very expensive.
  8. J

    CB Adult Eastern Hermann’s Tortoises for sale

    I have a group of captive bred adult Eastern Hermann’s Tortoises for sale. They live outside all year long and they produce hatchling every year. The males are $125 each and the females are $200 each. I cannot sell to anyone in NJ.
  9. J

    CB Eastern Hermann’s Tortoises for sale

    I have a group of eight adult CB Eastern Hermann’s Tortoises for sale (3 adult males & 5 adult females). These tortoises live outside all year long and are very active and healthy - they are just coming out of their winter brumation. I am selling a pair (1 male & 1 female) for $300, not...
  10. J

    CB Adult Male NA Wood Turtle

    I have an Adult Male NA Wood Turtle for sale. This turtle is a proven breeder and lives outside all year long. He is very active and healthy. The price is $500 without shipping. I cannot sell to anyone from NJ. Photos will be provided to serious buyers.
  11. J

    Selling Adult Eastern Box Turtles

    I have a collection of 16 adult Eastern Box Turtles for sale (3 males & 13 females). I have had many of these turtles for over 25 years. They live outside all year long and are kept in as much of a wild environment as I am able to create. I am only interested in selling this collection as...
  12. J

    Eastern Box Turtle Hatchlings for sale

    These guys incubated naturally outside, so I do not know what the average temperature was during incubation.
  13. J

    Eastern Box Turtle Hatchlings for sale

    I have some captive bred Eastern Box Turtles for sale. These guys incubated naturally outside and are very active and eating well. They are $150 each, not including the shipping cost. I cannot sell to anyone in NJ.
  14. J

    CB Adult Male Eastern Hermann’s Tortoise

    I have a captive bred Eastern Hermann’s Tortoise for sale. Very active, healthy and feeding well. The price is $150.00 not including shipping. I cannot sell to anyone living in NJ.
  15. J

    CB Adult Male Hermann’s Tortoise

    Without shipping. The shipping cost would be additional. I could drop the cost of the tortoise to $150
Back
Top