• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

CB Eastern Hermann’s Tortoises for sale

jack17

New member
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
2
Points
3
Location
Hillsborough, NJ
I have a group of eight adult CB Eastern Hermann’s Tortoises for sale (3 adult males & 5 adult females). These tortoises live outside all year long and are very active and healthy - they are just coming out of their winter brumation. I am selling a pair (1 male & 1 female) for $300, not including the cost for shipping. I am selling just females for $250 each and males for $150 each, not including shipping. The cost for the entire group is $1,200 - not including the cost of shipping. The attached picture only shows seven of the tortoises. Additional pictures can be provided.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3212.jpeg
    IMG_3212.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,685
I have someone interested in the entire group. But, I appreciate you reaching out.

I am SUPER interested in a pair, or at least a female. Could you please let me know if that person falls through? I'm in MD, so I can pick up if needed.
 
Also interested in the entire group. Reach out if available
 
Back
Top