• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by ricostupidass

  1. R

    Chameleon cage turned dragon cage

    I’ve been sitting around the house just thinking about different cage options out there and I haven’t seen any screen cages for bearded dragons. Now I have a few ideas why either because they’d rip them apart obviously if it was just bare screen cage, but let’s say someone took a 36x18x18 screen...
  2. R

    Tank vs Vivarium.

    been creeping through the web and this site for about a week or two now. I’ve came across a few different opinions and was curious to how everyone feels about tanks/Vivariums. I want a Vivarium over a tank because not only the look but it’ll be easier to access the tank from the front then the...
  3. R

    New Guy

    I’m Rico 25yr old animal hoarder living in Atlanta Ga. Well not really my girlfriend is the reason we have three dogs and two guinea pigs recently had my chameleon Gamora pass after 9 years , so now I’m in the neighborhood and now looking forward to getting my first beardie. The Chameleon was...
Back
Top