• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Tank vs Vivarium.

ricostupidass

New member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
34
Location
Atlanta, GA
been creeping through the web and this site for about a week or two now. I’ve came across a few different opinions and was curious to how everyone feels about tanks/Vivariums. I want a Vivarium over a tank because not only the look but it’ll be easier to access the tank from the front then the top. I’m basically just trying to get some different ideas I’m pretty much still going to get a Vivarium but I’ve read that most pre made kits are pretty crappy and over priced because everything inside is pointless but it’s a pretty good starting point for a juvenile correct ? I’m just trying to get my husbandry set up now before I make my purchase in July or will there be not only good breeders at Repticon Atlanta and cage makers as well
 
Back
Top