• In case most of you have not noticed, I made changes to the donation amounts as well as the durations for all of the paid membership levels. Things are winding down here, and this seems to be the most prudent way to deal with the "end of life" period of this site.

    Contributor level members - $10 per 30 days
    Sponsors - Eliminated
    Benefactor level members - $25 per 30 days
    Endowment level members - $50 per 30 days

    Account Upgrades Page
  • Responding to email notices you receive.
    **************************************************
    In short, DON'T! Email notices are to ONLY alert you of a reply to your private message or your ad on this site. Replying to the email just wastes your time as it goes NOWHERE, and probably pisses off the person you thought you replied to when they think you just ignored them. So instead of complaining to me about your messages not being replied to from this site via email, please READ that email notice that plainly states what you need to do in order to reply to who you are trying to converse with.

Recent content by Tkaupp

  1. T

    Reptile and Amphibian Documentary, Help Wanted

    Hello all, I've been following this community for a while, as a fan of herps, a hobbyist, and a collector. I'm currently working on a short documentary piece on reptile husbandry, with a focus on the importation and subsequent breeding of wc specimens. I'm taking a top down approach, starting...
  2. T

    For Sale CB Juvenile White Lipped Python

    Juvenile CB White Lipped Python (D'Alberts Python, if you prefer) currently available for sale. He's about a year old and approximately 3 feet long. This ones a real stunner. Classic bronze to gold markings with an absolutely gorgeous black head with high white markings. I've kept many snakes...
Back
Top